Hard as Nails Obstacle Mud Race Designed by Coloradans, for Coloradans
A racer makes his way through the Wrenching River Crawl
Our 2nd Annual Hard As Nails Obstacle Mud Race—Westminster is filling up! Come join us for the best local Denver Metro and Boulder Area Obstacle Mud Race/Mud Run in Colorado: May 17th, 2015 (Sunday).
What Makes Our Event Unique?
- In this race, teamwork is instrumental in being successful. Camaraderie and community are as important as individual pursuits and accomplishments.
- Course is not on a military installation, ski area or race track and uses local park, community features, river that incorporates a unique course and race venue.
- Developed by Coloradans.
- Safety is at the core of what we do (no electricity, barbed wire, or fire).
- Event supports local non profits: Westminster Legacy Foundation and Growing Home.
- If you live in the Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins/Golden Area, less than 30 minute drive to course.
- Completely separate adult and youth courses designed to test your mental and physical fitness.
- Youth Course has three variations base on ages (4-6, 7-9, 10-13 years old).
- Unique obstacles (some found in no other obstacle mud race in the world).
- Largest water slide obstacle in the state of Colorado—even including Colorado amusement parks.
- Highest obstacle mud race structure run (14 stories) in the United States.
- Most unique obstacle at any obstacle mud race in the world (Hard As Nails Surprise #1). Specially designed mud (by designers of Colorado Rockies Soil Experts).
At Hard as Nails you are guaranteed to have fun!!!!!