What is Colorado’s best month for hiking?
September is arguably the most spectacular month to hike in Colorado.
Top five reasons?
- Aspen are changing colors
- Elk are bugling.
- The high country is a place of solitude between seasons
- The air is crisper
- There is a hint of fall in the air
- We can go on about the fishing, climbing, biking……..
Some exciting Colorado guided hiking trips on the horizon already scheduled this month:
- Longs Peak:
- Mummy Mania
- The Crown Jewel’s of Boulder
- The Mighty Arapahoe’s
- Mt Alice and Southern Rocky Mountain National Park
Contact us to join these trips! Some of these are hikes have minimum fitness and experience requirements.